Paket: geany-plugin-addons (0.21.1.dfsg-4)
Links für geany-plugin-addons
Quellcode-Paket geany-plugins herunterladen:
- Homepage [plugins.geany.org]
miscellanous plugins for Geany
This plugin adds various small addons to Geany which aren't worth an individual plugin, but might still be useful for people.
* DocList: This addon places a new item in the toolbar and when clicked offers a menu listing all open files plus the 'Close All' and 'Close Other Documents' menu items. This can be useful to quickly access open files and switch to them. * OpenURI: Adds 'Open URI' and 'Copy URI' menu items to the editor menu when the word under the cursor looks like a URI. 'Open URI' uses the browser command configured in Geany to open it. * Tasks: The tasks plugin goes through a file being edited and picks out lines with "TODO" or "FIXME" in them. It collects the text after those words and putsthem in a new "Tasks" tab in the message window. Clicking on a task in thattab takes you to the line in the file where the task was defined. * Systray: Adds a status icon to the notification area (systray) and providesa simple popup menu with some basic actions. It can also be used to quickly show and hide the Geany main window.
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment using the Gtk+ toolkit.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu geany-plugin-addons
- dep: geany-plugins-common (= 0.21.1.dfsg-4)
- set of plugins for Geany (translations)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- GLib - Bibliothek von C-Routinen
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GTK+ - Bibliothek für grafische Benutzeroberflächen
- enh: geany
- Schnelle und leichtgewichtige IDE