Package: golly (2.1-1)
Links for golly
Download Source Package golly:
- Homepage [golly.sourceforge.net]
Game of Life simulator using hashlife algorithm
Golly simulates Conway's Game of Life with an arbitrarily large grid of cells. It can optionally use a hashlife algorithm, which allows it to rapidly compute generations for huge patterns, and to compute many generations into the future at a time.
Golly provides a graphical interface for viewing and editing cellular automata. It supports copy and paste, zoom, auto-fit, multiple layers, and viewing different areas of a pattern simultaneously in different areas of a window.
Golly can load patterns from RLE, Life 1.05/1.06, dblife, and macrocell file formats; it can also interpret images as Life patterns. Golly provides integrated help, including a copy of the Life Lexicon.
Golly also supports other rules for 2D cellular automata with an 8-cell neighborhood, and supports 1D cellular automata.
Other Packages Related to golly
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC Support-Bibliothek
- dep: libperl5.10 (>= 5.10.1)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- Die GNU stdc++-Bibliothek (Version 3)
- dep: libwxbase2.8-0 (>= 126.96.36.199)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk2.8-0 (>= 188.8.131.52)
- wxWidgets - plattformunabhängiger GUI-Werkzeugsatz (GTK+-Laufzeit)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:184.108.40.206.dfsg)
- Kompressions-Bibliothek - Laufzeit