Package: libpath-dispatcher-perl (0.15-2)
Links for libpath-dispatcher-perl
Download Source Package libpath-dispatcher-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Christine Spang (QA Page)
- Nathan Handler (QA Page)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
flexible and extensible command-line dispatch for Perl programs
Path::Dispatcher is a Perl module that allows you to find code to run based on matching a path against a list of rules.
The basic operation is that of dispatch. Dispatch takes a path and a list of rules, and it returns a list of matches. From there you can "run" the rules that matched. These phases are distinct so that, if you need to, you can inspect which rules were matched without ever running their codeblocks.
Path::Dispatcher was inspired by the Jifty web framework's dispatcher, Jifty::Dispatcher.
Other Packages Related to libpath-dispatcher-perl
- dep: libany-moose-perl
- module to use either Moose or Mouse, based on availability
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction und Report Language
- rec: libpath-dispatcher-declarative-perl
- dispatcher module with syntactic sugar