Package: libghc6-strict-concurrency-doc (0.2.3-1)
Links for libghc6-strict-concurrency-doc
Download Source Package haskell-strict-concurrency:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Haskell strict concurrency abstractions - documentation
This package provides head normal form strict versions of some standard Haskell concurrency abstractions (MVars,Chans), which provide control over where evaluation takes place not offered by the default lazy types. This may be useful for deciding when and where evaluation occurs, leading to improved time or space use, depending on the circumstances.
This package contains the library documentation.
Other Packages Related to libghc6-strict-concurrency-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Dokumentation für das Glasgow Haskell Compiler-System
- rec: libghc6-deepseq-doc
- "Deep" version for Haskell seq - documentation
- sug: libghc6-strict-concurrency-dev
- Haskell strict concurrency abstractions - GHC 6 libraries