Paket: elpa-atomic-chrome (2.0.0-2)
Links für elpa-atomic-chrome
Quellcode-Paket atomic-chrome-el herunterladen:
- Homepage [github.com]
edit a web-browser text entry area with Emacs
Atomic Chrome is an extension for the Chromium and Google Chrome browsers that allows one to edit text entry areas of a web-page in Emacs. Atomic Chrome for Emacs also supports the use of GhostText Chromium and Chrome extension.
This package is similar to "Edit with Emacs"; however, it features two advantages over this alternative as a result of its websocket design:
* Live update: The text entry area for which Atomic Chrome has been activated and its associated Emacs buffer are synchronised. Updates to one continuously propagate to the other. * Bidirectional communication: Edit text in either the browser or Emacs and difference is applied to the other half.
Firefox is also supported via the GhostText browser addon.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu elpa-atomic-chrome
- dep: dh-elpa-helper
- Hilfspaket für Emacs-Lisp-Erweiterungen
- dep: elpa-let-alist (>= 1.0.4)
- let-bind values of an assoc-list by their names in Emacs Lisp
- dep: elpa-websocket (>= 1.4)
- Emacs WebSocket client and server
- dep: emacsen-common
- Gemeinsame Funktionen aller Emacs-Varianten