Paket: iipimage-server (1.0-3)
Links für iipimage-server
Quellcode-Paket iipimage herunterladen:
- Homepage [iipimage.sourceforge.net]
Web-based streamed viewing and zooming of ultra high-resolution images
IIPImage is an advanced high-performance feature-rich imaging server system for web-based streamed viewing and zooming of ultra high-resolution images. It is designed to be fast and bandwidth-efficient with low processor and memory requirements. The system can comfortably handle gigapixel size images as well as advanced image features such as both 8 and 16 bit depths, CIELAB colorimetric images and scientific imagery such as multispectral images.
Streaming is tile-based, making it possible to view, navigate and zoom in real-time around gigapixel size images that would be impossible to download and manipulate on the local machine. It also makes the system very scalable as the number of image tile downloads will remain the same regardless of the size of the source image.
Source images can be in either TIFF or JPEG2000 format. Whole images or regions within images can also be rapidly and dynamically resized and exported by the server from a single source image without the need to store multiple files in various sizes.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu iipimage-server
- dep: libfcgi0ldbl
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.5)
- GCC Support-Bibliothek
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.9)
- Unterstützungsbibliothek für GCC OpenMP (GOMP)
- dep: libjpeg62-turbo (>= 1.3.1)
- JPEG-Laufzeitbibliothek libjpeg-turbo
- dep: libmemcached11
- C- und C++-Clientbibliothek für den Server memcached
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU-Implementierung der Standard-C++-Bibliothek (Version 3)
- dep: libtiff5 (>= 4.0.3)
- Bibliothek für das TIFF(Tag Image File Format)-Dateiformat
- rec: libvips-tools
- image processing system good for very large ones (tools)