Package: python3-h5py (2.10.0-9 and others)
Links for python3-h5py
Download Source Package h5py:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ghislain Antony Vaillant (QA Page)
- Mo Zhou (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.h5py.org]
general-purpose Python interface to hdf5
HDF5 for Python (h5py) is a general-purpose Python interface to the Hierarchical Data Format library, version 5. HDF5 is a versatile, mature scientific software library designed for the fast, flexible storage of enormous amounts of data.
From a Python programmer's perspective, HDF5 provides a robust way to store data, organized by name in a tree-like fashion. You can create datasets (arrays on disk) hundreds of gigabytes in size, and perform random-access I/O on desired sections. Datasets are organized in a filesystem-like hierarchy using containers called "groups", and accessed using the tradional POSIX /path/to/resource syntax.
H5py provides a simple, robust read/write interface to HDF5 data from Python. Existing Python and Numpy concepts are used for the interface; for example, datasets on disk are represented by a proxy class that supports slicing, and has dtype and shape attributes. HDF5 groups are presented using a dictionary metaphor, indexed by name.
This is a dummy package which depends on the serial or MPI build of h5py.
Other Packages Related to python3-h5py
- dep: libhdf5-103 [sh4]
- Hierarchical Data Format 5 (HDF5) - kørselstidsfiler - seriel version
- dep: python3 [sh4]
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (<< 3.8) [sh4]
- dep: python3 (>= 3.7~) [sh4]
- dep: python3-numpy (>= 1:1.16.0~rc1) [sh4]
- Hurtig tabelfacilitet til Python 3-sproget
- dep: python3-six [sh4]
- Python 2- og 3-kompatibilitetsbibliotek - Python 3-grænseflade
- sug: python-h5py-doc
- Dokumentation for h5py