Package: pd-mrpeach-net (0.1~svn17647-3) [debports]
Links for pd-mrpeach-net
- Homepage [download.puredata.info]
Pd library for low-level networking
This library adds Pure Data (Pd) objects that allow one to build a networking infrastructure within Pd on OSI-Layer 4 (transport layer). The objects use threads to allow for non-blocking network communication within an audio realtime environment.
- [tcpreceive], [tcpsend]: unidirectional communication over TCP/IP - [tcpserver], [tcpclient]: bidirectional communication over TCP/IP - [udpreceive], [udpsend]: unidirectional communication over UDP - [udpsndrcv]: bidirectional communication over UDP - [udpsend~], [udpreceive~]: transmit uncompressed signals via UDPSince these objects only send/receive lists of bytes, you will most likely need to add some glue to implement higher-level protocols (and transmit meaningful data).
Other Packages Related to pd-mrpeach-net
- rec: pd-osc
- Open Sound Control for Pd
- rec: pd-pddp
- Understøttelsesbibliotek for Pure Data Documentation Project
- sug: pd-slip
- SLIP encoder/decoder for Pure Data (Pd)