Package: libtexttools-dbg (2.1.0-6)
Links for libtexttools-dbg
Download Source Package libtexttools:
- Homepage [www.pegasoft.ca]
Ada library for writing console applications: debug symbols
The Texttools packages are a GPL, ncurses-based library for the Linux console. Texttools contain more than 600 procedures and functions to create windows, draw scroll bars, handle the mouse and keyboard events, play sounds, and much more. The Texttools package also provides a thick binding to Linux kernel calls. You can create a wide variety of application programs using Texttools alone.
This package contains the runtime debug symbols.
Other Packages Related to libtexttools-dbg
- dep: libtexttools6 (= 2.1.0-6)
- Ada library for writing console applications: shared library
- rec: libtexttools4-dev (= 2.1.0-6)
- Ada library for writing console applications: development
- sug: gnat
- GNU Ada-kompiler