Package: libswscale-dev (7:3.2.10-1~deb9u1~bpo8+1)
Links for libswscale-dev
Download Source Package ffmpeg:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Cadhalpun (QA Page)
- Alexander Strasser (QA Page)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Balint Reczey (QA Page)
- Homepage [ffmpeg.org]
FFmpeg library for image scaling and various conversions - development files
FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge.
This library performs highly optimized image scaling and colorspace and pixel format conversion operations. Specifically, this library performs the following conversions:
* Rescaling is the process of changing the video size. Several rescaling options and algorithms are available. This is usually a lossy process. * Pixel format conversion is the process of converting the image format and colorspace of the image, for example from planar YUV420P to RGB24 packed. It also handles packing conversion, that is converts from packed layout (all pixels belonging to distinct planes interleaved in the same buffer), to planar layout (all samples belonging to the same plane stored in a dedicated buffer or "plane"). This is usually a lossy process in case the source and destination colorspaces differ.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libswscale-dev