Package: libsru-perl (1.01-2)
Links for libsru-perl
Download Source Package libsru-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
framework for Search and Retrieval by URL
The SRU package provides a framework for working with the Search and Retrieval by URL (SRU) protocol developed by the Library of Congress. SRU defines a web service for searching databases containing metadata and objects. SRU often goes under the name SRW which is a SOAP version of the protocol. You can think of SRU as a RESTful version of SRW, since all the requests are simple URLs instead of XML documents being sent via some sort of transport layer.
You might be interested in SRU if you want to provide a generic API for searching a data repository and a mechanism for returning metadata records. SRU defines three verbs: explain, scan and searchRetrieve which define the requests and responses in a SRU interaction.
This set of modules attempts to provide a framework for building an SRU service. The distribution is made up of two sets of Perl modules: modules in the SRU::Request::* namespace which represent the three types of requests; and modules in the SRU::Response::* namespace which represent the various responses.
Other Packages Related to libsru-perl
- dep: libcgi-application-perl
- framework for building reusable web-applications
- dep: libclass-accessor-perl
- Perlmodul som automatisk opretter accessors
- dep: libcql-parser-perl (>= 1.12)
- Common Query Language parser
- dep: liburi-perl
- modul til at manipulere og tilgå URI-strenge
- dep: libxml-libxml-perl
- Perlgrænseflade for biblioteket libxml2
- dep: libxml-simple-perl
- Perlmodul for læsning og skrivning af XML
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls praktiske uddragnings- og rapportsprog (Perl)