Package: nmh (1.5-release-0.2)
Links for nmh
Download Source Package nmh:
set of electronic mail handling programs
This is the nmh mail user agent (reader/sender), a command-line based mail reader that is powerful and extensible. nmh is an excellent choice for people who receive and process a lot of mail.
Unlike most mail user agents, nmh is not a single program, rather it is a set of programs that are run from the shell. This allows the user to utilize the full power of the Unix shell in coordination with nmh. Various front-ends are available, such as mh-e (an emacs mode), xmh, and exmh (X11 clients).
nmh was originally based on MH version 6.8.3, and is intended to be a (mostly) compatible drop-in replacement for MH.
Other Packages Related to nmh
- dep: libdb5.1
- Berkeley v5.1 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: liblockfile1 (>= 1.0)
- NFS-safe locking library
- dep: libsasl2-2 (>= 2.1.24)
- Cyrus SASL - abstraktní ověřovací knihovna
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Sdílené knihovny SSL
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: netbase (>= 3.16-1)
- Základ TCP/IP síťového systému.