Package: kuipc (20061220+dfsg3-2)
Links for kuipc
Download Source Package cernlib:
- Homepage [cernlib.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB data analysis suite - KUIP compiler
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
KUIPC, the Kit for a User Interface Package Compiler, is a tool to simplify the writing of a program's user interface code. It takes a Command Definition File (CDF) as input, which describes the commands to be understood by the program, and outputs C or FORTRAN code that makes the appropriate function calls to set up the user interface. This code can then be compiled and linked with the rest of the program. Since the generated code uses KUIP routines, the program must also be linked against the Packlib library that contains them.
KUIPC is no longer actively developed, so aside from its use in the build process of CERNLIB, it is of mainly historical interest.
Other Packages Related to kuipc
- dep: cernlib-base
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - common files
- rec: cernlib-base-dev
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - dependencies checking script
- rec: libpacklib1-dev
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library (development files)
- sug: libpacklib-lesstif1-dev
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core GUI library (development files)