Package: gnuminishogi (1.3.2-9)
Links for gnuminishogi
Download Source Package gnushogi:
- Homepage [www.cs.caltech.edu]
program to play minishogi, a shogi variant on a 5x5 board
Gnuminishogi is a computer player for the MiniShogi variant of shogi (Japanese chess).
Gnuminishogi is a modified version of the gnushogi program. It can be used through tagua, kaya, or other graphical frontends, but also has a simple alpha-numeric board display.
Other Packages Related to gnuminishogi
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- sug: tagua
- Board-game frontend for playing chess variants and other games