Package: cscope (15.7a-3.2)
Links for cscope
Download Source Package cscope:
- Homepage [cscope.sourceforge.net]
Interactively examine a C program source
Cscope is an interactive text screen based source browsing tool. Although it is primarily designed to search C code (including lex and yacc files), it can also be used for C++ code.
Using cscope, you can easily search for where symbols are used and defined. Cscope is designed to answer questions like:
- Where is this variable used? - What is the value of this preprocessor symbol? - Where is this function in the source files? - What functions call this function? - What functions are called by this function? - Where does the message "out of space" come from? - Where is this source file in the directory structure? - What files include this header file?
Other Packages Related to cscope
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- Sdílené knihovny pro obsluhu terminálu
- sug: cbrowser
- Package not available
- sug: cscope-el
- Interactively examine a C program source, cscope emacs binding