Package: libfbembed2.5 (188.8.131.52054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+squeeze1)
Links for libfbembed2.5
Download Source Package firebird2.5:
- Homepage [firebirdsql.org]
Firebird embedded client/server library
Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used on production systems under a variety of names since 1981.
This package contains libfbembed - the embedded client/server library for Firebird.
It can work with remote Firebird servers (either super-server or classic) via TCP connections, in the same way libfbclient does.
Contrary to libfbclient, libfbembed is not thread-safe.
When working with local database libfbembed works directly with the database file without the need of a separate server process. It needs a separate lock manager -- fb_lock_mgr -- which is in firebird2.5-classic package.
If you are in doubt, you most probably need libfbclient2, instead of this package.
Other Packages Related to libfbembed2.5
- dep: firebird2.5-common (= 184.108.40.206054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+squeeze1)
- Společné soubory pro servery a klienty firebird 2.5
- dep: firebird2.5-common-doc (= 220.127.116.11054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+squeeze1)
- Copyright, licence a seznam změn pro firebird2.5
- dep: firebird2.5-server-common (= 18.104.22.168054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+squeeze1)
- common files for firebird 2.5 servers
- dep: libgcc1
- Knihovna pro překladač GCC
- dep: libicu44 (>= 4.4.1-1)
- International Components for Unicode (Mezinárodní komponenty pro Unicode)
- dep: libstdc++6
- Knihovna GNU Standard C++ Library verze 3