Package: blends-doc (0.6.15)
Links for blends-doc
Download Source Package blends:
- Debian Pure Blend Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Petter Reinholdtsen (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Cosimo Alfarano (QA Page)
- José L. Redrejo Rodríguez (QA Page)
- Jonas Smedegaard (QA Page)
Debian Pure Blends documentation
This paper is intended to people who are interested in the philosophy of Debian Pure Blends and the technique which is used to manage those projects.
It is explained in detail why these are no forks from Debian but reside completely inside the Debian GNU/Linux distribution and which advantages can be gathered by this approach. The concept of metapackages and user role based menus is explained. In short: This document describes why Debian Pure Blends are important to the vitality and quality of Debian.
Other Packages Related to blends-doc
- sug: www-browser
- virtual package provided by chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, galeon, iceape-browser, iceweasel, kazehakase, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, rekonq, uzbl, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule