Package: z88dk (1.8.ds1-7)
Links for z88dk
Download Source Package z88dk:
a Z80 processor assembler and SmallC+ cross compiler
z88dk is a SmallC+ and Z80 assemler cross compiler supplied with an assembler/linker and a set of libraries implementing the C standard library for a number of different z80 based machines. The name z88dk originates from the time when the project was founded and supported only the Cambridge z88 portable.
Supported machines: Cambridge Computers z88, Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Sinclair ZX81, CP/M based machines, Amstrad NC100, VZ200/300, Sharp MZ series, TI calculators (TI82, TI83, TI83+, TI85, TI86), ABC80, Jupiter Ace, Xircom REX 6000, Peters Sprinter, Sam Coupe, MSX1, Spectravideo, Mattel Aquarius, Peters Sprinter, and C128 (in z80 mode) machines.
* Small C+ based compiler with structs, floats and other ANSI extensions * Module assembler/linker which only includes required library routines * Peephole optimizer with rulesets that reduce the size of generated code by ~30% and improve speed * Easily retargetted C library including stdio routines * Retargettable VT100 terminal * Support for over a 25 z80 based machines (see below for details)
Other Packages Related to z88dk
- dep: debconf
- systém správy konfigurací Debianu
- dep: z88dk-bin (>= 1.8.ds1-7)
- executable files for z88dk
- dep: z88dk-data (>= 1.8.ds1-7)
- data files for z88dk