Package: libthreadweaver4 (4:4.14.38-2)
Links for libthreadweaver4
Download Source Package kde4libs:
- Debian/Kubuntu Qt/KDE Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sune Vuorela (QA Page)
- Modestas Vainius (QA Page)
- George Kiagiadakis (QA Page)
- Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer (QA Page)
- Maximiliano Curia (QA Page)
- Diane Trout (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.kde.org]
ThreadWeaver Library for the KDE Platform
ThreadWeaver is a helper for multithreaded programming. It uses a job-based interface to queue tasks and execute them in an efficient way. You simply divide the workload into jobs, state the dependencies between the jobs and ThreadWeaver will work out the most efficient way of dividing the work between threads within a set of resource limits.
This package is part of the KDE Development Platform libraries module.
Other Packages Related to libthreadweaver4