Package: meld (3.11.0-1)
Links for meld
Download Source Package meld:
- Homepage [meldmerge.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
graphical tool to diff and merge files
Meld is a graphical diff viewer and merge application for the Gnome desktop. It supports 2 and 3-file diffs, recursive directory diffs, diffing of directories under version control (Bazaar, Codeville, CVS, Darcs, Fossil SCM, Git, Mercurial, Monotone, Subversion), as well as the ability to manually and automatically merge file differences.
Other Packages Related to meld
- dep: gir1.2-gtksource-3.0 (>= 3.6)
- gir files for the GTK+ syntax highlighting widget
- dep: libcanberra-gtk3-module
- translates GTK3 widgets signals to event sounds
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.6)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtksourceview-3.0-1 (>= 3.6)
- shared libraries for the GTK+ syntax highlighting widget
- dep: patch
- Aplikuje záplatu vytvořenou programem diff na originál.
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gi (>= 3.8)
- Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
- dep: python-gi-cairo
- Python Cairo bindings for the GObject library