Package: qemubuilder (0.85)
Links for qemubuilder
Download Source Package cowdancer:
- Debian pbuilder maintenance team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- James Clarke (QA Page)
- Mattia Rizzolo (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.debian.org]
pbuilder using QEMU as backend
pbuilder implementation for QEMU.
qemubuilder create -- builds QEMU cow base image.
qemubuilder update -- updates QEMU cow base image.
qemubuilder build -- builds package inside QEMU cow base image.
Gives a pbuilder interface for emulated cross-building environments using qemu.
pbuilder is a tool for building and testing Debian package inside a clean chroot, and qemubuilder implements similar experience over emulated CPUs. This tool allows building package inside emulated Debian environment for different CPU architectures supported by qemu.
Other Packages Related to qemubuilder
- dep: debootstrap
- Bootstrap a basic Debian system
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo5 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: pbuilder
- personal package builder for Debian packages