Package: ifuse (1.1.3-0.1~bpo9+1)
Links for ifuse
Download Source Package ifuse:
- Homepage [libimobiledevice.org]
FUSE module for iPhone and iPod Touch devices
iFuse is a FUSE filesystem driver which uses libiphone to connect to iPhone and iPod Touch devices without needing to "jailbreak" them. iFuse uses the native Apple AFC protocol over a normal USB cable in order to access the device's media files.
Although iFuse is now in a working state it is still under heavy development and should be considered experimental.
Other Packages Related to ifuse
- dep: fuse
- Filesystem in Userspace
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8)
- Filesystem in Userspace (library)
- dep: libimobiledevice6 (>= 1.1.0)
- Library for communicating with the iPhone and iPod Touch
- dep: libplist3 (>= 1.11)
- Library for handling Apple binary and XML property lists