Package: multistrap (2.1.7)
Links for multistrap
Download Source Package multistrap:
- Homepage [www.emdebian.org]
multiple repository bootstrap based on apt
A debootstrap replacement with multiple repository support, using apt to handle all dependency issues and conflicts.
Multistrap includes support for native and foreign architecture bootstrap environments. Foreign bootstraps only need minimal configuration on the final device. Also supports cleaning up the generated bootstrap filesystem to remove downloaded packages and hooks to modify the files in the bootstrap filesystem after the packages have been unpacked but before being configured.
Unlike debootstrap, multistrap relies on working versions of dpkg and apt outside the final filesystem.
Multistrap supercedes emdebian-rootfs and replaces the previous support for preparing root filesystems for specific machines and variants. Multistrap includes the previous emdebian-rootfs support for customisation of package selection and of files created within the root filesystem.
Other Packages Related to multistrap
- dep: apt
- frontal avançat per dpkg
- dep: libconfig-auto-perl
- Magical config file parser
- dep: libparse-debian-packages-perl
- parse the data from a Debian Packages.gz
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: realpath
- Return the canonicalized absolute pathname
- rec: emdebian-archive-keyring
- GnuPG archive keys for the emdebian repository
- sug: fakeroot
- Gives a fake root environment