Package: x2gobroker-daemon (0.0.4.1-1)
Links for x2gobroker-daemon
Download Source Package x2gobroker:
- Homepage [wiki.x2go.org]
X2Go Session Broker (standalone daemon)
X2Go is a server based computing environment with
- session resuming - low bandwidth support - session brokerage support - client side mass storage mounting support - client side printing support - audio support - authentication by smartcard and USB stick
The session broker is a server tool for X2Go that tells your X2Go Client application in a terminal server cluster what servers and session types are most appropriate for the user in front of the X2Go terminal.
A session broker is most useful in load balanced X2Go server farms.
This package contains the start-stop script that installs the X2Go Session Broker as standalone daemon.
Other Packages Related to x2gobroker-daemon
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: x2gobroker (<< 0.0.4.1-1.1~)
- X2Go Session Broker (executable)
- dep: x2gobroker (>= 0.0.4.1-1)
- rec: x2gobroker-authservice
- X2Go Session Broker (PAM authentication service)
- sug: x2gobroker-loadchecker
- X2Go Session Broker (load checker service)