Package: x2gobroker-agent (0.0.4.1-1)
Links for x2gobroker-agent
Download Source Package x2gobroker:
- Homepage [wiki.x2go.org]
X2Go Session Broker (remote agent)
X2Go is a server based computing environment with
- session resuming - low bandwidth support - session brokerage support - client side mass storage mounting support - client side printing support - audio support - authentication by smartcard and USB stick
The session broker is a server tool for X2Go that tells your X2Go Client application in a terminal server cluster what servers and session types are most appropriate for the user in front of the X2Go terminal.
A session broker is most useful in load balanced X2Go server farms.
This package contains a setuid agent command that extends X2Go Session Broker functionality. It has to be installed on X2Go Servers that shall be controlled via a session broker.
The broker agent provides means to the X2Go Session Broker for controlling the X2Go Server it is installed on (e.g. suspend/terminate sessions, deploy SSH login keys, detect server load, detect running/suspended sessions of connecting users, etc.).
WARNING: This package installs a setuid wrapper (/usr/lib/x2go/broker/x2gobroker-agent) on your system. This setuid wrapper aims to be a secure replacement for the deprecated suidperl executable that was removed from Perl (>= 5.12).
This wrapper is only able to execute the Perl script /usr/lib/x2go/broker/x2gobroker-agent.pl. For running properly, x2gobroker-agent.pl needs setuid root privileges.
If you hesitate to install this package, study the code of the named wrapper and the named Perl script beforehand. Note that the X2Go session broker will lack functionality, but it will work without this x2gobroker-agent component installed on your to-be-managed X2Go servers.
Other Packages Related to x2gobroker-agent
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libfile-which-perl
- Perl module for searching paths for executable programs
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-paramiko
- Make ssh v2 connections (Python 3)
- dep: python3-setproctitle
- Setproctitle implementation for Python 3
- sug: x2goserver (>= 18.104.22.168-0~)
- X2Go Server
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||42.4 kB||121.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||42.4 kB||113.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||42.3 kB||113.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||42.2 kB||113.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||42.5 kB||121.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||42.5 kB||113.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips64el||42.6 kB||118.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||42.5 kB||113.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||42.7 kB||174.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||42.3 kB||113.0 kB||[list of files]|