Package: trac-bitten-slave (0.6+final-3)
Links for trac-bitten-slave
Download Source Package trac-bitten:
- Homepage [bitten.edgewall.org]
continuous integration plugin for Trac
Bitten is a Trac extension for continuous integration. It uses a distributed build model, where one or more "slaves" run the actual tests, and a "master" gathers the results and displays them nicely on a web page.
Bitten is similar to BuildBot, Gump, Hudson, Jenkins, or Tinderbox, but integrated well into Trac.
This package contains the slave, which performs the actual build. It is recommended to run the slave on behalf of a non-privileged user. You may run the slave from e.g. from cron or as a daemon.
Other Packages Related to trac-bitten-slave
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)
- or python2.6
- Package not available
- sug: adduser
- add and remove users and groups