Package: r-cran-snowfall (1.84-6.1-2)
Links for r-cran-snowfall
Download Source Package r-cran-snowfall:
- Homepage [cran.r-project.org]
GNU R easier cluster computing (based on snow)
Usability wrapper around snow for easier development of parallel R programs. This package offers e.g. extended error checks, and additional functions. All functions work in sequential mode, too, if no cluster is present or wished. Package is also designed as connector to the cluster management tool sfCluster, but can also used without it.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-snowfall
- dep: r-base-core (>= 3.5.0-5)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-snow
- GNU R package for 'simple network of workstations'
- sug: r-cran-rmpi
- GNU R package interfacing MPI libraries for distributed computing