Package: quickcal (2.4-1)
Links for quickcal
Download Source Package quickcal:
- Homepage [git.fosscommunity.in]
fast and easy to use calculator with support for filing
Quickcal accepts quick pasting of a large set of numbers, separated with newlines or spaces or tabs and performs arithmetic / statistical calculations based on the button or keyboard shortcut pressed.
As in other calculators, basic math can be performed too, with the +,-,*,/,%,^ operators, in between numbers. Setting the scale allows for more decimals to be displayed. Also, about 65 statistical calculations can be performed by choosing an option from the more stats list box.
Filing and viewing support for history and tallying purpose, at the end of the day, helpful for shopkeepers and others too.
Other Packages Related to quickcal
- dep: gawk
- GNU awk, a pattern scanning and processing language
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK+ graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: gir1.2-pango-1.0
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text - gir bindings
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-gi
- Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|all||130.3 kB||283.0 kB||[list of files]|