Package: python3-reprozip-dbg (1.0.14-2)
Links for python3-reprozip-dbg
Download Source Package reprozip:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ghislain Antony Vaillant (QA Page)
- Yaroslav Halchenko (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.reprozip.org]
debug extensions for the ReproZip packer
ReproZip is a tool aimed at simplifying the process of creating reproducible experiments from command-line executions, a frequently-used common denominator in computational science.
It tracks operating system calls and creates a package that contains all the binaries, files and dependencies required to run a given command on the author’s computational environment (packing step). A reviewer can then extract the experiment in his environment to reproduce the results (unpacking step).
This package provides the debug extensions for Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-reprozip-dbg
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [i386]
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: python3-dbg
- debug build of the Python 3 Interpreter (version 3.7)
- dep: python3-dbg (<< 3.8)
- dep: python3-dbg (>= 3.6~)
- dep: python3-reprozip (= 1.0.14-2)
- modules for the ReproZip packer