Package: python3-reprounzip (1.0.10-1)
Links for python3-reprounzip
Download Source Package reprounzip:
- Homepage [www.reprozip.org]
modules for the ReproZip unpacker
ReproZip is a tool aimed at simplifying the process of creating reproducible experiments from command-line executions, a frequently-used common denominator in computational science.
It tracks operating system calls and creates a package that contains all the binaries, files and dependencies required to run a given command on the author’s computational environment (packing step). A reviewer can then extract the experiment in his environment to reproduce the results (unpacking step).
This package provides the modules for Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-reprounzip
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-rpaths
- cross-platform path manipulation library for Python
- dep: python3-usagestats
- Python3 module to collect usagestats from users
- dep: python3-yaml
- YAML parser and emitter for Python3