Package: python3-pyninjotiff (0.1.0-1)
Links for python3-pyninjotiff
Download Source Package pyninjotiff:
- Homepage [github.com]
Python library for writing NinJo-compatible TIFF files
A small Python library for writing TIFF files that are compatible with NinJo.
The NinJo Workstation Project is a meteorological workstation system for viewing various weather images. NinJo in some ways is like AWIPS is to the United States Nation Weather Service (NWS), but is used by various countries around the world.
This package is part of the PyTroll software suite.
Other Packages Related to python3-pyninjotiff
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-matplotlib
- Python based plotting system in a style similar to Matlab (Python 3)
- dep: python3-numpy
- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language
- dep: python3-pyproj
- Python 3 interface to PROJ library
- dep: python3-pyresample
- Resampling of remote sensing data in Python 3
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)