Package: python3-ffc (2018.1.0-5)
Links for python3-ffc
Download Source Package ffc:
- Homepage [fenicsproject.org]
compiler for finite element variational forms (Python 3)
The FEniCS Form Compiler FFC provides state-of-the-art automatic and efficient evaluation of general multilinear forms (variational formulations) for FEniCS. FFC functions as the form evaluation system for DOLFIN but can also be used to compile forms for other systems.
FFC works as a compiler for multilinear forms by generating code (C or C++) for the evaluation of a multilinear form given in mathematical notation. This new approach to form evaluation makes it possible to combine generality with efficiency; the form can be given in mathematical notation and the generated code is as efficient as hand-optimized code.
This package installs the library for Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-ffc
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-dijitso (<< 2018.2~)
- distributed just-in-time building of shared libraries (Python 3)
- dep: python3-dijitso (>= 2018.1)
- dep: python3-fiat (<< 2018.2~)
- tabulation of finite element function spaces (Python 3)
- dep: python3-fiat (>= 2018.1)
- dep: python3-numpy
- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language
- dep: python3-ufl (<< 2018.2~)
- unified language for form-compilers (Python 3)
- dep: python3-ufl (>= 2018.1)