Package: python-xhtml2pdf (0.2.2-2)
Links for python-xhtml2pdf
Download Source Package xhtml2pdf:
- Homepage [github.com]
A library for converting HTML into PDFs using ReportLab (Python 2 module)
xhtml2pdf is a html2pdf converter using the ReportLab Toolkit, the HTML5lib and pyPdf. It supports HTML 5 and CSS 2.1 (and some of CSS 3). It is completely written in pure Python so it is platform independent.
The main benefit of this tool that a user with Web skills like HTML and CSS is able to generate PDF templates very quickly without learning new technologies.
xhtml2pdf was previously developed as "pisa".
This package installs the library for Python 2.
Other Packages Related to python-xhtml2pdf
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-html5lib
- HTML parser/tokenizer based on the WHATWG HTML5 specification
- dep: python-httplib2
- comprehensive HTTP client library written for Python
- dep: python-pil
- Python Imaging Library (Pillow fork)
- dep: python-pypdf2
- Pure-Python library built as a PDF toolkit (Python 2)
- dep: python-reportlab
- ReportLab library to create PDF documents using Python
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)