Package: python-oauth2client (4.1.2-3)
Links for python-oauth2client
Download Source Package python-oauth2client:
- Homepage [github.com]
OAuth 2.0 client library - Python 2.7
The oauth2client is a client library for OAuth 2.0.
OAuth is an open standard for authorization. OAuth provides a method for clients to access server resources on behalf of a resource owner (such as a different client or an end-user). It also provides a process for end-users to authorize third-party access to their server resources without sharing their credentials (typically, a username and password pair), using user-agent redirections.
OAuth is a service that is complementary to, and therefore distinct from, OpenID. OAuth is also distinct from OATH, which is a reference architecture for authentication (i.e. not a standard).
This package provides the Python 2.7 module.
Other Packages Related to python-oauth2client
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-fasteners
- provides useful locks - Python 2.7
- dep: python-httplib2
- comprehensive HTTP client library written for Python
- dep: python-openssl
- Python 2 wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- dep: python-pyasn1 (>= 0.1.7)
- ASN.1 library for Python (Python 2 module)
- dep: python-pyasn1-modules
- Collection of protocols modules written in ASN.1 language
- dep: python-rsa
- Pure-Python RSA implementation (Python 2)
- dep: python-six (>= 1.6.1)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python-sqlalchemy
- SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python
- dep: python-uritemplate
- implementation of RFC6570 - Python 2.x