Package: python-dbus-dev (1.2.8-3)
Links for python-dbus-dev
Download Source Package dbus-python:
- Utopia Maintenance Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Simon McVittie (QA Page)
- Loic Minier (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
main loop integration development files for python-dbus
D-Bus is a message bus, used for sending messages between applications. Conceptually, it fits somewhere in between raw sockets and CORBA in terms of complexity.
This package provides development files required to compile main-loop integration modules for python-dbus, such as dbus.mainloop.pyqt5 provided by PyQt. It is Python-version-independent: packages that build-depend on python-dbus-dev should also build-depend on python-dbus, python3-dbus, python-dbus-dbg and/or python3-dbus-dbg.
Other Packages Related to python-dbus-dev
- dep: libdbus-1-dev (>= 1.6)
- simple interprocess messaging system (development headers)