Package: proxychains (3.1-8.1)
Links for proxychains
Download Source Package proxychains:
- Homepage [proxychains.sourceforge.net]
proxy chains - redirect connections through proxy servers
Proxy chains force any tcp connection made by any given tcp client to follow through proxy (or proxy chain). It is a kind of proxifier. It acts like sockscap / premeo / eborder driver ( intercepts TCP calls )
This version supports SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy servers. Different proxy types can be mixed in the same chain.
* Access Internet from behind restrictive firewall. * Source IP masquerade. * SSH tunneling and forwarding. * Dynamic LAN-to-LAN VPN channel. * Servers and daemons friendly (works fine with sendmail MTA).
Packages providing proxychains
- redirect connections through socks/http proxies (proxychains-ng)
Other Packages Related to proxychains
- dep: libproxychains3 (>= 3.1-8.1)
- proxy chains -- shared library (runtime)