Package: lsh-utils (2.1-12)
Links for lsh-utils
Download Source Package lsh-utils:
- Homepage [www.lysator.liu.se]
Secure Shell v2 (SSH2) protocol utilities
lsh is a GPLed implementation of the Secure SHell protocol version 2 (SSH2), a secure replacement for rlogin, rsh, and rcp.
This package contains the lsh utilities. This includes programs such as lsh-keygen, lsh-writekey (both programs for public/private key generation), lsh-authorize (for automatic remote key authentication), ssh-conv (utilities for converting between various public and private key formats), and a number of other utilities for use with both the lsh server and client.
In some countries it may be illegal to use any encryption at all without a special permit.
Other Packages Related to lsh-utils
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libhogweed4
- low level cryptographic library (public-key cryptos)
- dep: libnettle6
- low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
- dep: liboop4 (>= 1.0~)
- Event loop management library
- dep: nettle-bin (>= 2.0-2)
- low level cryptographic library (binary tools)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime