Package: pbbamtools (0.19.0+dfsg-4)
Links for pbbamtools
Download Source Package pbbam:
- Homepage [pbbam.readthedocs.org]
processing Pacific Biosciences binary alignment/map files
The BAM format is a binary, compressed, record-oriented container format for raw or aligned sequence reads. The associated SAM format is a text representation of the same data. The specifications for BAM/SAM are maintained by the SAM/BAM Format Specification Working Group.
PacBio-produced BAM files are fully compatible with the BAM specification, but makes use of the extensibility mechanisms of the BAM specification to encode PacBio-specific information.
This package provides command-line utilities for working with PacBio BAM files.
Other Packages Related to pbbamtools
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [mips64el]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libhts2 (>= 1.0)
- C library for high-throughput sequencing data formats
- dep: libpbbam0.19.0 (= 0.19.0+dfsg-4)
- Pacific Biosciences binary alignment/map (BAM) library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: samtools
- processing sequence alignments in SAM, BAM and CRAM formats