Package: corosync-dev (2.4.4-3)
Links for corosync-dev
Download Source Package corosync:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Adrian Vondendriesch (QA Page)
- Ferenc Wágner (QA Page)
- Homepage [corosync.github.io]
cluster engine generic development (transitional package)
The Corosync Cluster Engine is a Group Communication System with additional features for implementing high availability within applications. The project provides four C Application Programming Interface features:
* A closed process group communication model with virtual synchrony guarantees for creating replicated state machines. * A simple availability manager that restarts the application process when it has failed. * A configuration and statistics in-memory database that provide the ability to set, retrieve, and receive change notifications of information. * A quorum system that notifies applications when quorum is achieved or lost.
This package exists for historical reasons to assure a smooth upgrade from older versions to the libcorosync-common-dev package.
Other Packages Related to corosync-dev
- dep: libcorosync-common-dev (>= 2.4.4-3)
- cluster engine common development