Package: offlineimap (7.2.3+dfsg1-1)
Links for offlineimap
Download Source Package offlineimap:
- Homepage [www.offlineimap.org]
IMAP/Maildir synchronization and reader support
OfflineIMAP is a tool to simplify your e-mail reading. With OfflineIMAP, you can:
* Read the same mailbox from multiple computers, and have your changes (deletions, etc.) be automatically reflected on all computers
* Use various mail clients to read a single mail box
* Read mail while offline (on a laptop) and have all changes synchronized when you get connected again
* Read IMAP mail with mail readers that do not support IMAP
* Use SSL (secure connections) to read IMAP mail even if your reader doesn't support SSL
* Synchronize your mail using a completely safe and fault-tolerant algorithm.
* Customize which mailboxes to synchronize with regular expressions or lists.
* Synchronize your mail two to four times faster than with other tools or other mail readers' internal IMAP support.
In short, OfflineIMAP is a tool to let you read mail how YOU want to.
Other Packages Related to offlineimap
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-imaplib2 (>= 2.57)
- Threaded Python IMAP4 client
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- rec: python-socks
- Python 2 SOCKS client module
- sug: python-gssapi
- Python interface to GSSAPI