Package: node-uglify (2.8.29-6)
Links for node-uglify
Download Source Package uglifyjs:
- Marcelo Jorge Vieira (metal) (QA Page)
- Jonas Smedegaard (QA Page)
- Homepage [lisperator.net]
All the above utilities and APIs are defined in ~6500 lines of code (except for the effective generation of the source-map, which is handled by the source-map module). Compared to alternatives, UglifyJS is pretty small.
NB! This package is deprecated! Please consider using node-uglify-js or uglifyjs instead.
Other Packages Related to node-uglify
- dep: node-yargs
- yargs the modern, pirate-themed, successor to optimist.
- dep: nodejs
- rec: node-source-map
- Mozilla source map generator and consumer - Node.js module
- sug: node-acorn
- ECMAScript parser for Node.js
- sug: node-uglify-to-browserify
- Package not available