Package: node-http-signature (1.2.0-1)
Links for node-http-signature
Download Source Package node-http-signature:
- Homepage [github.com]
Reference implementation of Joyent's HTTP Signature scheme
node-http-signature is a node.js library that has client and server components for Joyent's HTTP Signature Scheme.
This library is a dependency of request, the simplest way possible to make http calls.
Other Packages Related to node-http-signature
- dep: node-assert-plus (>= 1.0~)
- small wrapper over nodejs' assert module with two extra features
- dep: node-jsprim (>= 1.2.2~)
- dep: node-sshpk (>= 1.7~)
- library for finding and using SSH public keys
- dep: nodejs