Package: munin-async (2.0.47-1)
Links for munin-async
Download Source Package munin:
- Homepage [munin-monitoring.org]
network-wide graphing framework (async master/client)
Munin is a highly flexible and powerful solution used to create graphs of virtually everything imaginable throughout your network, while still maintaining a rattling ease of installation and configuration.
This package contains munin-async and munin-asyncd which can be used for (optional) asynchronous operation of munin-update.
Munin is written in Perl, and relies heavily on Tobi Oetiker's excellent RRDtool. To see a real example of Munin in action, you can follow a link from <http://munin-monitoring.org/> to a live installation.
Other Packages Related to munin-async
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: lsb-base (>= 4.1)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: munin-common (>= 2.0.47-1)
- network-wide graphing framework (common)
- dep: munin-node
- network-wide graphing framework (node)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language