Package: openvas-nasl (9.0.3-1 and others)
Links for openvas-nasl
Download Source Package openvas-libraries:
- Homepage [www.openvas.org]
remote network security auditor - nasl tool
The Open Vulnerability Assessment System is a modular security auditing tool, used for testing remote systems for vulnerabilities that should be fixed.
It is made up of two parts: a server, and a client. The server/daemon, openvasd, is in charge of the attacks, whereas the client, OpenVAS-Client, provides an X11/GTK+ user interface.
This package contains the openvas-nasl tool used to execute NASL scripts against hosts.
Other Packages Related to openvas-nasl
- dep: libgcrypt20 (>= 1.8.0)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.5.0)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libgpgme11 (>= 1.2.0)
- GPGME - GnuPG Made Easy (library)
- dep: libopenvas9 (>= 9.0.2)
- remote network security auditor - shared libraries
- dep: libssh-4 (>= 0.8.0)
- tiny C SSH library (OpenSSL flavor)