Package: libpmempool1-debug (1.5.1-1)
Links for libpmempool1-debug
Download Source Package pmdk:
- Homepage [pmem.io]
Persistent Memory pool management support library — debug build
libpmempool provides a set of utilities for management, diagnostics and repair of persistent memory pools. A pool in this context means a pmemobj pool, pmemblk pool, pmemlog pool or BTT layout, independent of the underlying storage. The libpmempool is for applications that need high reliability or built-in troubleshooting. It may be useful for testing and debugging purposes also.
This package contains a special build of this library meant for debugging purposes. It contains extra logging, assertions and expensive checks that should not be used otherwise.
Other Packages Related to libpmempool1-debug
- dep: libdaxctl1 (>= 63)
- Utility library for managing the device DAX subsystem
- dep: libndctl6 (>= 63)
- Utility library for managing the libnvdimm subsystem
- dep: libpmem1 (>= 1.4)
- Persistent Memory low level support library
- dep: libpmem1-debug (= 1.5.1-1)
- Persistent Memory low level support library — debug build