Package: libpmemblk1-debug (1.5.1-1)
Links for libpmemblk1-debug
Download Source Package pmdk:
- Homepage [pmem.io]
Persistent Memory block array support library — debug build
libpmemblk implements a pmem-resident array of blocks, all the same size, where a block is updated atomically with respect to power failure or program interruption (no torn blocks).
This library is provided for cases requiring large arrays of objects at least 512 bytes each. Most developers will find higher level libraries like libpmemobj to be more generally useful.
This package contains a special build of this library meant for debugging purposes. It contains extra logging, assertions and expensive checks that should not be used otherwise.
Other Packages Related to libpmemblk1-debug
- dep: libdaxctl1 (>= 63)
- Utility library for managing the device DAX subsystem
- dep: libndctl6 (>= 63)
- Utility library for managing the libnvdimm subsystem
- dep: libpmem1 (>= 1.4)
- Persistent Memory low level support library
- dep: libpmem1-debug (= 1.5.1-1)
- Persistent Memory low level support library — debug build