Package: libopenexr-dev (2.2.1-4.1)
Links for libopenexr-dev
Download Source Package openexr:
- Debian PhotoTools Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Matteo F. Vescovi (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.openexr.com]
development files for the OpenEXR image library
OpenEXR is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications.
OpenEXR's features include:
* Higher dynamic range and colour precision than existing 8- and 10-bit image file formats. * Support for the "half" 16-bit floating-point pixel format. * Multiple lossless image compression algorithms. Some of the included codecs can achieve 2:1 lossless compression ratios on images with film grain. * Extensibility. New compression codecs and image types can easily be added by extending the C++ classes included in the OpenEXR software distribution. New image attributes (strings, vectors, integers, etc.) can be added to OpenEXR image headers without affecting backward compatibility with existing OpenEXR applications.
This package contains the header files required if you wish to compile/develop applications that use OpenEXR libraries.
Other Packages Related to libopenexr-dev
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||710.4 kB||5,590.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||668.5 kB||5,496.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||669.2 kB||5,032.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||680.1 kB||4,812.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||731.0 kB||5,016.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||4,791.7 kB||27,597.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips64el||742.0 kB||6,327.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||733.8 kB||5,231.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||721.0 kB||5,882.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||681.9 kB||5,433.0 kB||[list of files]|