Package: libnet-works-perl (0.22-1)
Links for libnet-works-perl
Download Source Package libnet-works-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
Perl module providing improved APIs for IP addresses and networks
The NetAddr::IP module is very complete, correct, and useful. However, its API design is a bit crufty. Net::Works provides an alternative API that aims to address the biggest problems with that module's API, as well as adding some additional features.
This distro contains two main modules, Net::Works::Address and Net::Works::Network.
NOTE: This distro's APIs are still in flux. Use at your own risk.
Other Packages Related to libnet-works-perl
- dep: liblist-allutils-perl
- Perl wrapper for modules List::Util and List::MoreUtils
- dep: libmath-int128-perl
- Perl module to manipulate 128 bits integers
- dep: libmoo-perl
- Minimalist Object Orientation library (with Moose compatibility)
- dep: libnamespace-autoclean-perl (>= 0.16)
- module to remove imported symbols after compilation
- dep: libsub-quote-perl
- helper modules for subroutines
- dep: perl (>= 5.15.9)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language