Package: libmoosex-markasmethods-perl (0.15-1)
Links for libmoosex-markasmethods-perl
Download Source Package libmoosex-markasmethods-perl:
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
moose extension to ark overload code symbols as methods
MooseX::MarkAsMethods is a Perl module that allows one to easily mark certain functions as Moose methods. This will allow other packages such as namespace::autoclean to operate without blowing away your overloads. After using MooseX::MarkAsMethods your overloads will be recognized by Class::MOP as being methods, and class extension as well as composition from roles with overloads will "just work".
By default this module checks for overloads, and marks those functions as methods.
namespace::autoclean will be invoked to clear out non-methods when 'autoclean => 1' is passed to import or use.
Other Packages Related to libmoosex-markasmethods-perl
- dep: libb-hooks-endofscope-perl
- module for executing code after a scope finished compilation
- dep: libmoose-perl (>= 0.94)
- modern Perl object system framework
- dep: libnamespace-autoclean-perl (>= 0.12)
- module to remove imported symbols after compilation
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language