Package: libmath-random-secure-perl (0.080001-1)
Links for libmath-random-secure-perl
Download Source Package libmath-random-secure-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
cryptographically-secure, cross-platform replacement for rand()
Math::Random::Secure is intended to provide a cryptographically-secure replacement for Perl's built-in rand function.
"Crytographically secure", in this case, means that: nobody can guess the future number, there are so many possible seeds that it would take millenia for an attacker to try them all.
Other Packages Related to libmath-random-secure-perl
- dep: libcrypt-random-source-perl
- get weak or strong random data from pluggable sources
- dep: libmath-random-isaac-perl
- Perl interface to the ISAAC PRNG Algorithm
- dep: libmoo-perl (>= 2)
- Minimalist Object Orientation library (with Moose compatibility)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language